In this section
The Benefit Plans are designed to provide flexibility of choice, according to your needs. Membership provides cover to the level indicated below for the Medical Plan.
The option is then available to contribute to additional Plans which provide cover for additional treatments, with differing limits on the benefits provided as shown in the table of additional benefits.
All benefits relate to the maximum available for one year.
See Contribution Rates and Additional Benefits
Under the Medical Plan, the following costs are covered:
- Appointments with GP’s
- Appointments with Practice Nurses
- Double consultations with doctors and nurses
- Minor operations in surgery by GP’s and intermediate operations in surgery by GP’s
- Syringing of ears
- Cervical smears
- St John Ambulance transport
- Emergency Department Attendance Fee
- Emergency Department Consultation Fee
For a full list of exclusions see our Terms and Conditions.
Additional benefits are available in six grades under Plan 1-6.
- Optical (eye tests, spectacles, permanent lenses)
- Physiotherapy (includes chiropody, acupuncture, Bowen therapy)
Table of Additional Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We are more than happy to take your calls although we might have the answer to your question here online. Try our FAQs sections.